This website was designed and coded by The 215 Guys for Anchor Facility Services. With locations all over the country, they started in Philadelphia and Pittsburgh by bringing quality websites to small businesses for affordable prices.
There’s one thing that’s pretty consistent among all the cleaning companies out there: they all have a website. So what should you put on that website? The answer depends on what you want to accomplish. For example, if you want to sell more services, then you need to make sure that your website has a good amount of information on it. If you want to make sure that your customers are happy with their service, you should make sure that you have testimonials on your website. And if you want to build trust, you should make sure that you have an About Us page. Here are some of the most important things that every cleaning company website should have:
- Photos are one of the most important things on your site. They should be high quality, and they should look great. They can be before and afters and really show off what you can do.
- Testimonials - they should be real and they should be written by clients who use your services.
- The contact page should be easy to find, and it should have a phone number and way to contact you through email - either an email address or a form.
- Your about us page should be interesting and show your personality. People do business with people so you should show people!
- You need to have a page or pages that list your services. Get as detailed as possible!
If you want to attract more customers, then you should create an attractive website. A good website is crucial to the success of your business. It’s the first thing that people see when they visit your website. If it’s not attractive, then you’ll lose the customer before they even get to the point where they can buy from you. You want to create a website that will attract more customers.
And that's what The 215 Guys (https://www.the215guys.com) can help with. They've made websites for just about every industry and have the experience to bring any website need to life.